Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th Everyone!!! :D

Happy 4th of July everyone! Did anyone do any fun Americano type things today? Beach and BBQ? Beer and fireworks?

It was so nice that Cutie had off work today, I kept thinking it was the weekend, but what's even better is that the real weekend is coming! YaY! :) i can't wait! I know, I know, I'm on maternity leave... I'm not working. What do I care if the weekend comes about, right? Well... I just like having my Cutie around is all. :) I like waking up and knowing he won't be leaving to work at 8 o'clock. I like knowing that I'll be fixing him breakfast and he won't be in a rush to eat. I like him around... And THAT is why I can't wait for the weekend. :)

Last weekend we went with Munchky to Fig in Santa Monica. it was totally yummy, although I think my BLT was a little too fancy for me, but tasty none the less. Service was awesome and the dessert even better. :)

Here are some pics that we took. I'm writing this from my phone and am not sure how to organize the pics quite yet... But I'll get there... Eventually. Hopefully. :)

Well, hope everyone had a happy 4th, besides little Munchky being a bit of a crabapple in the morning, I think she had a good first 4th of July. I can't wait until we can take her to Disneyland for fireworks! :)

No comments: