Wednesday, August 26, 2009
hmm... 38 more days until ze' big day! :) i would like to personally thank my cutie robby who made my lunchy snadwich today. turkey with swiss- scrumptious! here is a little sketch i made durin g my lunch break i usuually take infron of my compy. it has a very poor rendition of:
- my hello kitty lunch bag (a birthday gift for my 12th birthday)
- my tink mug ( thanks to Michelle, my lovely boss) - i rarely drink hot drinks with food- but i felt like being a grandma today.
- my 1/2 turkey-wich- yummers
-quick sketch of my man buster (he deserves much more than a 5 second doodle, but i did want to add him in, as i was thinking of him otday during my lunch break.)
there is so much to say- i cna't even fit it into a lunch break! but well, lets; give a quick round-up: i need to find my wedding shoes! ack! iahte shoe shopping! i'm very much a giddy little bunny- with the countdown... i want to make a doll... OooH lets see- lets make a lsit of things i want to accomplish within the first year of marriage- here it goes:
1. actually put some sort of etsy shop.
2. make a secret doll (can't tell you of what- in fear of peeps be stealing me ideas... what peeps? who evene reads this- ahehehehhee!)
3. make more dough!
4. learn to cook my mama's tasty yellow spaghetti and her recipe for chicken noodle soup for my cutie.
5. start using all the fabric that is in our living room!!! (i.e. make clothes = sewing= ech!;oP)
6. ride my bike on the weekends / get up to go walking / jogging- some sort of daily exercise routine...
7. have at the least 1 drawing a month.
8. and last but certainly not least.. be a SpEcTaCuLar little wifey for my cutie! :)
hmm.. thisreads somewhat like a new years resolutions list, but eh- whateva's! :) oh yeah, and also try to put some time into scrapbooking- ahehehee- or else all that money gone to waste on all those darn supplies! :)
(i'm so gossip girl!) ahahaha
Monday, August 17, 2009
alrighty! here is teh adorable perfect little painting that my sissy igs made for my cutie and i for our wedding invites! the acutal will be our wedding present- eeeeee! we've already gotten several comment sback from guests saying that they love the card and i can't wait to see the thank you cards! she's making thsoe up for us too! :) (now it's time for the poor mans copyright- this painting was painted by Ingrid Moira Bermeo- NOBODY STEAL IT!!!!) if anyone wants info you can write me and will pass the msg along to her.. she really should put up an etsy shop soon. she has several paintings with the same cute characters- mind you- this was specifically painted for us, so the other characters do look slightly different-so this painting lookss more, well, like us! :)
talk about me and etsy shops! ha! here i amalways telling my sissy to put up an etsy shop- and iahve a milio things to sell- and well... i myself haven't found teh time to put my own one up! this weekend i was put on cleaning duty- ;oP but i have to clean up my mess i suppose. my little piles of clothes had traveled from the bedroom- to the living room and into my little desk area/ workspace. poor cutie was slowly getting a little anxious- but, before he can go completely nuts on me- i cleaned it up- ahehehehhe--- and found a bunch of things that i can put up on my etsy shop (once i make it...) i'm sure once all of this extra stuff is out of the house cutie little robby will be so much more at ease! heehehe... and the fact that i'll have some extra cash in my pocket- i'm sure that will make him feel even better! ahehhehe!
i took my dress in to get fit on saturday and i jsut can't wait to see it all done! eeeee! i'm SO excited! 47 more days unti lthe wedding! oh dear! i will then be a MRS! :) little miss Juliet Cress! :) have to get back to work- love you cutie!!!! xoxoxo :)