Wednesday, February 17, 2010


yesterday my friend hollie came over to use my sewing machine- and i must admit, she made me feel pretty crafty. i gave her a little refresher course with my sewing machine and was feeling so crafty, that i decided tonight was a a perfect night to be crafty- but well.. soemtimes things don't really work out as planned. ehehehe. :)

i woke up to see the news and find out that its ash wednesday! lent has begun- argh! so i went decided to go over to my moms house to go get some ashes- but she's leaving to get ready for her new york trip. no one to get my ashes with. :(

so i end up going home with my two little nephews. i can usually have one of them draw for hours- so he's usually good. the 2nd little one... well, he's a bit younger and he's well... he likes to fiddle around. :) play with my toys and decorations. his favorite toy to play with is my pinocchio marrionette doll that i brought from pisa. i usually ask him to read to me aloud and make him finish his homework. he usually likes to paint wooden toys, but tongiht, i banned the tv and made them just read, do homework and and draw.

nothign too exciting here- but eh! figured i should do a mini update.

OH! above is robbys valentine i made him! :) she's still missing her feet, but robby thought she was really cute. she has little heart brads as joints so she moves around. :) she's still missing her bow too. i was going to work on her- but my nephews insisted on trying to play with her- so i put her away before she got wiggled around too much. robby said he would put her up at work in his office area. :) hehehe.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

she came out really cute! Can't wait to see her with all joints peoperly in place : )